NEW Powakaddy FX7 Electric Golf Trolley
GOING PLACES. CUTTING EDGE DESIRE
The FX7 is the most intelligent trolley of its kind – it has been re-engineered with an all-new chassis designed to seamlessly integrate with improved technology, providing golfers with the ultimate electric trolley experience.
Simplest-ever 1-Click folding system in the FX Collection. The new FX7 folds 20% smaller than the previous PowaKaddy Freeway model.
It also comes with an increased 3 Year peace of mind warranty*. An optional self-sensing Electronic Braking System (EBS) automatically slows the trolley on steep inclines.
The FX7 is suited to the performance driven golfer.
Key Features of the new FX7
- Stunning new 3.5” OCA full colour widescreen display
- New high power 30-volt speed controller system
- New LCD backlight control system
- New High-Power Plug ‘n’ Play™ 30v battery system
- New battery top isolator switch with LED indicator
- New Whisper quiet powerful 30v 230w motor
- New Height adjustable soft touch handle
- High performance low profile PowaFrame®Chassis
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control
- Smartphone/GPS device USB Charging Port
- ADF - Automatic Distance Function
- Built-in calorie counter
- Distance measurement function
- Extended 3-year warranty on the trolley
- 5Year UK Warranty on Lithium Battery*
- Striking low profile metallicsportswheels
- Premium metallic frame colour
- Exclusive trims
- Available with optional Electronic Braking System (EBS)
Features & Benefits
- Stunning new 3.5” OCA full colour widescreen display - Setting new standards for brightness and contrast
- New high power 30-volt speed controller system - Improved speed control
- New LCD backlight control system - Power save mode is enabled and the back light goes off after 20 minutes of non-use
- New High Power Plug’n’Play™30v battery system - The most powerful, thinnest and lightest lithium batteries on the market with New Push power button LED
- New Battery top isolator switch with LED indicator - Easy to turn off your battery
- NEW whisper quiet powerful 30volt 230-Watt motor - Exceptional power for all types of terrain
- Smartphone/GPS device USB Charging Port - Quickly charge your smartphone or GPS Device
- ADF (Automatic Distance Function) - Automatic distance function - choose from 15 / 30 / 45 yards
- Built-in calorie counter - Counts how many calories burned per round
- Distance measurement function - Measure Drive/Approach and display total mileage of trolley
- UK Warranty - 3 years for the trolley and 5-year full for the lithium battery* - PowaKaddy peace of mind guarantee
- Striking low profile metallic sports wheels - Quiet running on hard surfaces and easily removable for extra storage space
- Premium gunmetal metallic frame colour - Stylish modern colour
- Exclusive trims - Striking trims adds a sporty touch
- Optional Automatic Electronic Braking System (EBS) - Self-sensing EBS automatically slows the trolley on steep inclines
- New Height adjustable soft touch handle - Adjusts to your perfect height
- New High-performance low profile Powaframe®chassis - Looks stylish and protects vital components. Easy to clean with optimum ground clearance
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control - Prevents you from accidentally turning the trolley on
- Battery fuel indicator - Quickly view battery capacity
- Clock - Switch between time and elapsed time
- Round Timer - Displays time of your round
- Metres/Yards - Switch between metres or yards
- Speed Display Switch between Mph and Kph
- Anti-Tamper Security Pin Lock - Locks your trolley until you need it
- Competition Mode - Removes features banned in a competition environment
- Distance Measurement - Measure Drive/Approach and display total mileage of trolley
- Lightweight and strong alloy frame - Sleek looking with extra strength
- Simple 1-Click fold system - Folds 20% smaller with effortless motion
- Front wheel adjustment Straight line correction
- PowaKaddy Key-lock™ Bag System - Stops your PowaKaddy bag from twisting
- Bungee straps with integrated soft touch anti-pinch handles - Provides secure bag retention
- Ambidextrous control - Comfortable handling for left and right-handed golfers
- Power on/off LED indicator - To put the trolley in to standby mode
- Power, Pause and Resume Function - Pull off at the same speed you stopped at.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Available in Premium Gunmetal Metallic
Weight & Folded Dimensions
- Weight:9.8kg(without Battery)
- Height: 805mm
- Width: 560mm
- Depth: 346mm
- Motor: 30v 230w
UNIQUE Plug ‘n’ Play™ Lithium Battery Technology
Powakaddy welcomes you to the next generation Lithium 30v Max™ battery and motor system, making the new trolleys significantly more efficient.
PowaKaddy’s Second Generation Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery system also features a new, top mounted, easy access on/off switch, a really clever and simple battery release latch and is an impressive 40% smaller than the previous model, while maintaining 100% of its capacity.
PowaKaddy’s unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ Battery system is the thinnest, lightest and most powerful on the market. They eliminate the need for any fiddly connection wires which allows batteries to quickly slot into place and battery can remain in the trolley when folded down.
The re-engineered nickel cobalt manganese lithium battery technology delivers 20% more power through the high efficiency near silent drive train. Inside every lithium battery is an advanced Battery Management System (BMS) which protects the battery and trolley ensuring a longer life.
In the UK all PowaKaddy Plug ‘n’ Play™ lithium batteries come with a 5-year full warranty*
Available in 18 Hole 220wh and 36 Hole 260wh.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- 18-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery: 1.8KG
- 36-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery: 1.95KG
What is Quiet Mark?
The Quiet Mark is the international approval award programme associated with the UK Noise Abatement Society charitable foundation. It recognises technology that has been designed to reduce noise within the design of everyday machines and appliances and find solutions to noise problems. PowaKaddy electric trolleys are the first electric trolleys to receive the Quiet Mark accreditation